- Article Information
Published on Wednesday, 10 October 2012 07:08
Written by NASS Administrator
Local Schools Network
- a group set up to promote local state schools in the UK. This website aims to correct the myths and lies that are spread about local state schools.
Human Scale Education
- an education reform movement committed to small scale learning communities based on the values of democracy, fairness and respect. HSE works directly with schools and parents to promote human scale learning environments where children and young people are known and valued as individuals.
- The new Ofsted brings together the wide experience of four inspectorates to make a greater difference for every child, and for all young people and adult learners, in England. Their educational, economic and social well-being will promote our success as a country.
Department of Education
- the department of the UK government responsible for issues affecting people in England up to the age of 19, including child protection and education.
- general information site belonging to Neil Kay.
Welsh Small Schools Fund
- this organisation uses a monthly draw scheme to raise funds to support any small school in Wales threatened with closure.
Parents Against School Closure
- website set up by David Coulbeck as part of a successful campaign against the closure of his grandchildren's primary school. Now acting as a resource for other people in similar situations.
Scottish Rural Schools Network